SMILE RP (HONGKONG) LIMITED
SHENZHEN WANBOXIN PRECISION MODEL LIMITED
Steven Song (Oversea Market Manager)
Mobile(Wechat): 0086 18620348301
Tel: 0086 755 27284598
Fax: 0086 755 27284590
Address: 2/F, Build K, intelligent industrial park Of Oceania, Songgang, Baoan, Shenzhen, China, 518105.
Sla Rapid Prototyping (light curing molding method) rapid prototyping system principle
"Stereo lithography Appearance" abbreviation, that is, three-dimensional light curing molding method.
Sla Rapid Prototyping With a specific wavelength and intensity of the laser focused to the surface of light-cured material, so that from point to line, from line to surface sequence solidification, to complete a level of drawing operations, and then lift the vertical movement of a layer in the height, Another layer. This layer is superimposed to form a three-dimensional entity.
Sla Rapid Prototyping is the first practical rapid prototyping technology, the use of liquid photosensitive resin raw materials. The process is to first design a three-dimensional solid model through CAD, and use the discrete program to slice the model to design the scanning path. The generated data will precisely control the motion of the laser scanner and the elevator. The laser beam is controlled by the numerical control device Device, according to the design of the scanning path to the surface of the liquid photosensitive resin, so that a specific area of the surface layer of resin curing, when a layer of processing is completed after the formation of a section of the parts; and then down the platform down a certain distance, curing layer Covering another layer of liquid resin, and then the second layer of scanning, the second curing layer firmly bonded to the former curing layer, so that a layer of layers into three-dimensional workpiece prototype. Remove the prototype from the resin, the final curing, and then by lighting, electroplating, painting or coloring that is required to obtain the product.
Sla Rapid Prototyping technology is mainly used in the manufacture of a variety of molds, models, etc .; can also be added in the raw materials by adding other components, with SLA prototype mold replacement casting mold in the wax mold. SLA technology forming faster, high precision, but due to resin curing process shrinkage, will inevitably produce stress or cause deformation. Therefore, the development of shrinkage small, fast curing, high strength of the photosensitive material is its development trend.
Advantages of Sla Rapid Prototyping
1. Sla Rapid Prototyping Light curing molding method is the first rapid prototyping process, high maturity, time-tested.
2. Directly made by the CAD digital model prototype, processing speed, product production cycle is short, no cutting tools and molds.
3. Can be processed complex shape or the use of traditional means difficult to shape the prototype and mold.
4. Make the CAD digital model intuitive and reduce the cost of bug fixes.
5. To provide samples for the experiment, you can verify the results of computer simulation calculations and verification.
6. Can be online operation, remote control, conducive to the production of automation.